Are you starting a new construction project in the Baker, Baton Rouge or Covington, LA area? Before you begin, you'll need the right amount of fill dirt to ensure a solid foundation. If you don't have the necessary equipment to transport a large amount of structural fill dirt or other materials, you'll want to rely on an experienced construction company to safely deliver fill dirt to your construction site.
At Double D Construction LLC, we have nearly 15 years of experience transporting structural grade fill dirt to builders. Our fill dirt pit is one of the largest sites in the Baker, Baton Rouge & Covington, LA areas and is DOTD approved. Whether you need 500 yards or 5,000 per day, we can handle all of your needs.
Contact us today to schedule fill dirt delivery service for your construction project in Baker, Baton Rouge, Covington, LA or the surrounding area.
When you call Double D Construction for fill dirt materials, you can rest assured knowing we have the right equipment and materials for you to lay a firm foundation for your project. Our 200-acre site provides materials such as:
- Sand: Ideal for healthy drainage in moist areas.
- Gravel: Ideal for road construction as well as other projects.
- Limestone: Durable, prevents cracks and is ideal for under-slab fill or road bases.
- Crushed concrete: Ideal for driveway construction projects or a gravel alternative solution.
- DOTD spec structural fill for all of your foundations
Whether you are constructing a new building or starting a new site project, our fill dirt pit has a variety of different fill dirt selections to choose from. Contact us today to purchase the right material for your project in Baker, Baton Rouge or Covington, LA.